looking at laughter
— Charles Bukowski (via forlovers)
Let us all applaud Martha Boggs and The Bistro at the Bijou
God damn it.
If taking the time to give a shit
feels like a fucking holiday
UR DOIN IT WRONG.
1. Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.
2. It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
4. Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
5. Never say, “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
6. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes; the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.